FoxPro DBF Repair Tool
DBF files repair software
Recovery Toolbox for DBF
Recovery Toolbox for DBF helps to recover data from damaged databases stored in *.DBF files.
How to repair DBF
A step-by-step description of how to repair a damaged database of FoxPro, dBase IV, Clipper or other databases based on *.dbf files:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for DBF from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForDBFInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for DBF on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for DBF
- Select a corrupted DBF file on the first page of the program
- Click Analyze
- Preview the repaired content from a source DBF file
- Select file name for new recovered file
- Select format of destination recovered file
- Press on Save button
How to repair DBF file?
Recovery Toolbox for DBF was developed with a purpose of recovering data from damaged files of the *.dbf format (FoxPro, dBase IV, Clipper and others).
With help of program you can:
- Recover the structure of table fields from DBF files
- Repair records with data from DBF files
- Recover data from MEMO fields
With Recovery Toolbox for DBF you can repair corrupted databases of:
- dBase version IV
- Visual FoxPro
- FoxPro 2
- Other databases also support this format.
FoxPro DBF recovery tool uses a proprietary intelligent algorithm for analyzing data in damaged DBF files and associated files containing MEMO fields (FPT or DBT, depending on the version).
Features of Recovery Toolbox for DBF:
- Repairing data from different versions of DBF format: dBase III, dBase IV, Visual FoxPro 3.x – 9, Clipper and so on
- Repairing data from linked files with MEMO fields (*.fpt, *.dbt, etc.)
- Fixing data from databases with different encoding
- Saves a recovered data in different formats, from dBase III to Visual FoxPro 9.0
- DBF Viewer for corrupted *.dbf files (available in demo version)
- DBF Viewer Tool
- Displays and repairs corrupted .dbf files
- Shows data of damaged database files from FoxPro, dBase and Clipper
If you cannot repair a corrupted DBF file with the Fox fix tool, you can email it from Recovery Toolbox for DBF to developers for use in detailed analysis and manual recovery.
The Clipper DBF recover software does not modify, edit or append the source files in any way.
Recovery Toolbox for DBF helps to fix DBF file of Microsoft FoxPro. This is a powerful, intelligent, easy-to-use, affordable DBF database recovery tool that will help you restore a maximum of information from damaged DBF tables, minimize recovery expenses and save a great deal of time. You don't have to be a database expert in order to do that!
The software features a user-friendly, intuitive interface, so even a novice can use it efficiently. Simply specify the file for repair, and the dBase recovery utility will do the rest automatically. You can repair the table using an appropriate third-party repair utility for Visual FoxPro tables. It takes only a few seconds.
Free DBF Viewer
How to Open a Corrupted DBF File for Free
How to Restore Microsoft FoxPro Database After Corruption
- Download, install and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for DBF,
- Select a damaged .dbf file.
- Run an analysis of the damaged database.
- Review the recovered table.
- Select a new name for the DBF file to save the recovered data.
- Save data - available in a full version.
How to Fix a DBF File
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Customer's reviews and ratings
Good Tool for DBF Recovery.
Good Tool for DBF Recovery. I have used this for .DBF file recovery which was created in dBase IV. I had recovered my corrupt database successfully. I am happy with the repair results. The customer support of the company is good. Thanks a lot!! + Supports Blob field. + Support Windows 10 - Data recovery process should be faster. - Fast scanning
I did the job! Price of tool was right. And it restored a Clipper file with corrupt memos records in seconds. Their preview page is nice too.
Tool showed the tremendous results with my corrupted dbf files. Utility supports only files of Clipper, Dbase, FoxPro databases. I waited more! I haven't ever been having such effective solution for resolving troubles with .DBF files.