FoxPro DBF Repair Tool
Recovery Toolbox for DBF (download) was developed with a purpose of recovering data from damaged files of the *.dbf format (FoxPro, dBase IV, Clipper and others). With help of program you can:
- Recover the structure of table fields from DBF files
- Repair records with data from DBF files
- Recover data from MEMO fields
How to repair DBF file?
With Recovery Toolbox for DBF you can repair corrupted databases of:
- dBase version IV
- Visual FoxPro
- FoxPro 2
- Other databases also support this format.
FoxPro DBF recovery tool uses a proprietary intelligent algorithm for analyzing data in damaged DBF files and associated files containing MEMO fields (FPT or DBT, depending on the version).
Recovery Toolbox for DBF can be used as a fixer of different errors in database, for example:
- Table Filename.dbf has become corrupted
- The table will need to be repaired before using again. Error: 2091
- File size exceed 2Gb
- Visual FoxPro not a table error upon opening DBF file
- Filename.dbf is not a table
- How to repair DBF files error not a database?
- .dbf has become corrupted the table will need to be repaired before using again
- Cannot open file DBF
- Corruption detected Clipper
Features of Recovery Toolbox for DBF:
- Repairing data from different versions of DBF format: dBase III, dBase IV, Visual FoxPro 3.x – 9, Clipper and so on
- Repairing data from linked files with MEMO fields (*.fpt, *.dbt, etc.)
- Fixing data from databases with different encoding
- Saves a recovered data in different formats, from dBase III to Visual FoxPro 9.0
- DBF Viewer for corrupted *.dbf files (available in demo version)
If you cannot repair a corrupted DBF file with the Fox fix tool, you can email it from Recovery Toolbox for DBF to developers for use in detailed analysis and manual recovery.
The Clipper DBF recover software does not modify, edit or append the source files in any way.
Recovery Toolbox for DBF helps to fix DBF file of Microsoft FoxPro. This is a powerful, intelligent, easy-to-use, affordable DBF database recovery tool that will help you restore a maximum of information from damaged DBF tables, minimize recovery expenses and save a great deal of time. You don't have to be a database expert in order to do that!
The software features a user-friendly, intuitive interface, so even a novice can use it efficiently. Simply specify the file for repair, and the dBase recovery utility will do the rest automatically. You can repair the table using an appropriate third-party repair utility for Visual FoxPro tables. It takes only a few seconds.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above
The DBF online repair service is available here: https://dbf.recoverytoolbox.com/online/